Friday 9 March 2018

Box Single Malt Dalvve

Box Single Malt Dalvve

Official bottling
Single malt - Angermanland
Silver gold
46% ABV
Dram

Nose: Peat, vanilla, plums, apple juice, hints of honey, hints of black pepper. 
Mouthfeel: Light body, slippery, loose, slightly oily. 
Tasting:  Sweet sour. Black tea, molasses, peat, apple juice, hints of lemon zest. 
Finish: Short. Black tea, black pepper, apples, lemon zest. 

Comments: 

I may have exhausted my palate by the time I had this - judging from others' tasting notes I missed some subtle oily pine notes. Nevertheless this was remarkably fresh and light, tart, slightly bitter, even tannic in the finish. Also remarkably spicy. Good whisky from a distillery I've not tried before.

Verdict:

I like this.



No comments:

 

Get this and more blogger templates free at "Free Blogger Help"