Friday 11 March 2022

Wireworks Single Malt First Release

Wireworks Single Malt First Release 

Official bottling 
Single malt - Derbyshire
Copper
50.3% ABV
Dram

Nose: Yoghurt, white grapes, oats, cream, strawberry jam, hints of pencil erasers. 
Mouthfeel: Medium body, thickens, astringent, tingly. 
Tasting: Sour. Whey, white grapes, lemon zest, cream, yoghurt, hints of strawberry jam, hints of malt vinegar. 
Finish: Short. Oats, cream, cornflakes, whey, vanilla. 

Comments: 

Batch 01/2022. White Peak has had rave reviews for its distillate. I’m not sure I concur though, this first release is a little sour and tasting slightly of fermented fruit. Lots of lactic notes too. I think it’s quite promising, but a little too young for my palate.

Verdict:

I like this.



No comments:

 

Get this and more blogger templates free at "Free Blogger Help"