Official bottling
Single malt - Chūbu
Amber red
43% ABV
Dram
Nose: Raisins, black pepper, leather, rancio, camphor, caramel, honey.
Mouthfeel: Light body, loosens, tingly, warm.
Tasting: Bitter sweet. Black pepper, raisins, honey, cherries, leather, burnt sugar, sandalwood, hints of smoke.
Finish: Medium. Black pepper, cherries, honey, leather, hints of soot.
Comments:
Highly complex and sweet, loads of warming spices and dried fruit. A little thin on the mouthfeel but that just makes it easier to drink. Probably the youngest “old-style” sherried whisky that I’ve had.
Verdict:
I like this a lot.
Amber red
43% ABV
Dram
Nose: Raisins, black pepper, leather, rancio, camphor, caramel, honey.
Mouthfeel: Light body, loosens, tingly, warm.
Tasting: Bitter sweet. Black pepper, raisins, honey, cherries, leather, burnt sugar, sandalwood, hints of smoke.
Finish: Medium. Black pepper, cherries, honey, leather, hints of soot.
Comments:
Highly complex and sweet, loads of warming spices and dried fruit. A little thin on the mouthfeel but that just makes it easier to drink. Probably the youngest “old-style” sherried whisky that I’ve had.
Verdict:
I like this a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment