Thursday 9 September 2021

Rosebank 25yo 1990/2015

Rosebank 25yo 1990/2015

Rare Old, Gordon & Macphail
Single malt - Lowlands 
Sunshine yellow
46% ABV
Dram

Nose: Sea salt, white grapes, lemon zest, rhubarb and custard sweets, lemon thyme, hints of cucumber. 
Mouthfeel: Light body, warm, thickens slightly, tingly.  
Tasting:  Sweet salty. Malted grains, lemon zest, rhubarb and custard sweets, cream, lemon thyme, white grapes. 
Finish: Long. Malted grains, toast, fresh cut grass, white grapes, hints of lemon thyme. 

Comments: 

RO/15/11. I honestly did not think I would ever get a chance to try a Rosebank ever again. But I did, and well, it’s as magnificent as I remember. This one is light but assertive, characteristic floral sweetness blending with herbal notes on the tongue and on the finish. 

Verdict:

I like this a lot. 



No comments:

 

Get this and more blogger templates free at "Free Blogger Help"